Configuring F-Secure Internet Security
Denne artikkelen vedlikeholdes ikke lenger, så innholdet kan være utdatert.
The F-Secure Internet Security software package for Windows includes a firewall component, which controls the programs that can connect to the outside world and the types of connections that they can make. If F-Secure Internet Security doesn't permit Firefox to connect to the Internet, Firefox may generate a Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems error when you try to browse to websites.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the menu, and select .
- Click the Windows button, then click to launch the F-Secure Internet Security 2008 window.
- On the left side of the F-Secure Internet Security 2008 window, click on the Internet Shield icon.
- Next to Firewall, click the Configure... link. The Firewall window will appear.
- On the left side of the Firewall window, click Application Control to display the list of applications.
- Find Firefox or firefox.exe in the list and click on it to select it. Then click
to remove it from the list.
- Click to bring up the Application Properties window.
- In the Application Properties window, click to bring up the Open window.
- In the Open window, navigate to the Firefox installation folder. By default it is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\. Double-click on firefox.exe.
- In the Application Properties Window, change both Outbound (client) connection and Inbound (server) connection to Allow.
- Click to close the Application Properties Window.
- Click to close the Application Control Window.
- Click the X in the top-right corner of the F-Secure Internet Security 2008 window to close it.