Configuring CA Internet Security Suite
Denne artikkelen vedlikeholdes ikke lenger, så innholdet kan være utdatert.
CA Internet Security suite is a software package for Microsoft Windows. It includes a firewall component (CA Personal Firewall), which controls which programs can access the outside world. If CA Personal Firewall is not set to fully allow Firefox, Firefox will be unable to connect to websites and may generate "Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems" errors.
This article describes how to configure CA Personal Firewall to give Firefox access to the Internet.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the menu, and select .
- Click the Windows button, then select to open the CA Security Center window.
- In the CA Personal Firewall section, click Advanced Settings.
- On the left side of the window, select Safeguard.
- Click on the Program Control tab.
- Look through the program list and select any rules that include Firefox or firefox.exe.
- Click Delete to remove the selected rules. Click
to confirm the removal when prompted.
- Click Add... to open the program selection window.
- Navigate to the Firefox installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\) and double click firefox (firefox.exe).
- Click on the new rule for Firefox to select it, then click Edit.... The Advanced Program Control window will appear.
- Click to select This program changes frequently (identify by path).
- Click to close the Advanced Program Control window.
- Right-click on each of the ? icons in the Access and Server columns and select
from the context menu that appears. All four icons should become check marks.
- Close the CA Personal Firewall window and the CA Security Center window.