I have serious problems with Thunderbird desktop windows:
On my Laptop Thunderbird crashes every time I start Thunderbird.
A report was sent several times, but it seem… (meer lezen)
I have serious problems with Thunderbird desktop windows:
- On my Laptop Thunderbird crashes every time I start Thunderbird.
A report was sent several times, but it seems that nobody does anything with the report. For the time being I cannot start Thunderbird on my laptop and I cannot e-mail on the laptop.
As you may understand this is completely unworkable.
- On my desktop synchronization of addresbook with Synology contacts does not work.
I get the message synchronization failed, last synchronization December 19th 2024.
When I want to make a new one I get the message in control access : failed.
However URL, username end password are (and were) correct. Synchronization to Android into Thunderbird and maildroid perform OK and when opening the URL from my browser (with entering the same username and password is OK and give me the contacts on the Synology server.
How to solve the problems ASAP?
I did a donation some time ago and intended to donate again, but wit until Thunderbird is usable again. If not thje only thing I can do find another a-mail client.