"What features are unique to Firefox?"
italic text''
italic text''
protocol used in firefox program
Will ' i ever get to use this site. In 2026 or is it just for sining in an asking questions over an over is this just a loop or bot ? Does anyone see or READ THIS . … (read more)
Will ' i ever get to use this site. In 2026 or is it just for sining in an asking questions over an over is this just a loop or bot ? Does anyone see or READ THIS .
How do I set up parental controls?
Mac Book Pro 15.7.9
I need instructions to create shortcuts
I have to sign a document. how do I do it with Mozilla ?
How do I cancel a paid adblocker subscription?
masuk mozila
да наведут порядок с браузером Firefox для ПК ,если не работаете то и извиняться не нужно... … (read more)
I believe the Nova design changes are not in line with a Mozilla Firefox that continues its role as the defacto default for security-conscious users. As a fan of the bro… (read more)
I believe the Nova design changes are not in line with a Mozilla Firefox that continues its role as the defacto default for security-conscious users.
As a fan of the browser who has recommended it to many friends and colleagues throughout the years because of its brand identity as simple, clean, and usable, I am frustrated to see an attempt to make the browser "flashier" with no increase in usability or visual legibility. The new design is not visually impartial, which was an important part of why I found myself identifying so strongly with it.
I would like to find a way to put pressure on Mozilla to continue support for a reasonable alternative that would retain an identity as a 'defacto default'.
WHY IS YOUR BROWSER [is bad] NOW? VPN FUDGE UP YOUR THING MAN..VPN REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, [is bad]. I HAVE SURFSHARK VPN..YOURS N… (read more)
WHY IS YOUR BROWSER [is bad] NOW? VPN FUDGE UP YOUR THING MAN..VPN REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, [is bad]. I HAVE SURFSHARK VPN..YOURS NOT GOOD..
Moderator note: This question has been edited to correct the language.
I have a slides file (some 80 google slides, some with video) in my Google Drive of my google email account. I don't know how to do it.
I need documentation on all the tools I need to make Firefox my development browser.
My email address is [redacted] @yahoo.com I currently access through Firefox and my email immediately appears. It is currently failing to do so and I have forgotten my s… (read more)
My email address is [redacted] @yahoo.com I currently access through Firefox and my email immediately appears. It is currently failing to do so and I have forgotten my six digit code. How can I regain my email?
Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ide… (read more)
Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ideas. Whenever I try to post about this here, the post is automatically removed. I don't understand what is going on. I haven't done anything to get my account banned or flagged or anything. I haven't received any notifications about why the posts are removed. What is going on?????
Accessibility means password, system support 24hrs 7 days
Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Win… (read more)
Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Windows 10, even with high-speed internet. Details: • Browser: Firefox latest version • OS: Windows 10 up-to-date • Internet: 100 Mbps, stable connection • Issue: Videos on YouTube and other sites are choppy, with frequent freezing and buffering. • Troubleshooting: Cleared cache and cookies, disabled all add-ons, updated graphics drivers. • Impact: Unable to watch videos smoothly, disrupts work and entertainment. • Request: Need specific steps to diagnose and fix the issue, as general troubleshooting hasn't helped. • Follow-up: Will test any provided solutions and report back with results.]]