Showing questions for topic:

Password Manager warns about password used in an account exposed in a breach but not what account

Password Manager warns about password used in an account exposed in a breach but not what account. Why can't Pasword Manager give any detail on the data breach it warns a… (read more)

Password Manager warns about password used in an account exposed in a breach but not what account. Why can't Pasword Manager give any detail on the data breach it warns about. Like what account is breached? Would be very helpful to know what account has been exposed!

Open

the 'eye' link to view or the 'copy' link doesn't work - is this a bug?

The 'eye' link to view the password or the 'copy' link doesn't work. I've tried to export the passwords - that didn't download. iMac 2020 - using macos - SeQuoia 15.7.4… (read more)

The 'eye' link to view the password or the 'copy' link doesn't work. I've tried to export the passwords - that didn't download. iMac 2020 - using macos - SeQuoia 15.7.4

Recommendations?

Open 4 1

how to import passwords from Google password manager to Mozilla Firefox in csv file

I do not trust google/chrome AT ALL and I have paid for Mozilla Firefox features such as VPN with another reputable antivirus software company but I can't find where or … (read more)

I do not trust google/chrome AT ALL and I have paid for Mozilla Firefox features such as VPN with another reputable antivirus software company but I can't find where or how to install a .csv file to import all passwords over for a permanent transition to Firefox use afterwards. Thank You!

Open 1

Where are my saved passwords? You've changed the settings and they're nowhere to be found.

Your settings window is no longer intuitive. I followed the path I usually take to find my saved passwords an d they aren't there. I can't log in to some web sites bec… (read more)

Your settings window is no longer intuitive. I followed the path I usually take to find my saved passwords an d they aren't there. I can't log in to some web sites because I don't remember them without Firefox's help. HELP!

Open 1

Password manager will not save passwords automatically or when entered manually

115.40.0esr on Mac OS High Sierra v. 10.13.6 When attempting to enter log in information automatically, the expected notification appears and is confirmed, but the "Login… (read more)

115.40.0esr on Mac OS High Sierra v. 10.13.6

When attempting to enter log in information automatically, the expected notification appears and is confirmed, but the "Logins & Passwords" repository remains empty.

When attempting to enter log in info manually, from the "Logins & Passwords"page, the error message "an error occurred while trying to save this password" pops up after filling the fields under "Create New Login" and hitting the "Save" button.

I know I'm working on borrowed time with this setup, but I'd like to squeeze as much life as I can out of this old Mac, and having a functioning password manager is high priority.

Open 5 153