Embedded objects do not scale on high-dpi displays
I am using a new Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop with a 3200 x 1800 display. Though in general the high-DPI scaling works to keep text sharp for most webpages (something that cannot be said for Chrome or Opera), Flash does not scale with the rest of the website. For example, when I watch a Youtube video, the text, objects, etc. scale appropriately, but the buttons for the flash player are very small.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Does this occur with all flash content?
Please consider contacting the Adobe support team about this issue.
I think that maybe Flash Player is not compatible with this high screen resolution.
Hi, I also have Yoga 2 Pro with this issue. I tried to solve this problem by uninstalling Flash Player from my computer. It works in some YouTube videos, but sometimes, it doesn´t work, so this is not a solution.
Modified by georgo