I have taken episode 4 twice but have not received credit for it. Also, can not open episode 5 to take it\
I have called the w.w. help desk. Th ey accessed my computer and it see that I completed episode 4 but they could not get saba to accept it and give me credit for it. I can not work on episode 5.
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1248
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.5.0 for Netscape and Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
hello, your user agent information shows that you're using a very outdated version of firefox (3.6.8), which is affected by numerous known security vulnerabilities & which will put the integrity of your system and all the personal data on it at risk!
please check if you're still on firefox version 3.6.8 when you go to help > about firefox and if so please Update Firefox to the latest release immediately.
What do you mean episode 5?
Episode 5 of the 360 training. Just finished meeting room demo so problem is not my versionl
What is 360 training? Have you updated to Firefox 17.0.1 as said above?