2 different versions of Firefox are shown as up to date
I have 2 PC's both running identical software XP pro SP3 fully up to date. One is a HP laptop the other a desk top. Firefox updated to Ver. 7 on the desk top but when checking the laptop to update that from Ver.6 I am informed that the laptop is up to date and no attempt is made to go to Ver. 7. Why is this so?
Updates to Firefox 7.0 have been disabled for the time being and will be re-enabled when the chemspill Firefox 7.0.1 is released.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Aprox 2 days ago
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.0.0 for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- DNL Reader
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- BitCometAgent for Firefox
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0
Tried to get the laptop to update but informed is using the latest
Updates to Firefox 7.0 have been disabled for the time being and will be re-enabled when the chemspill Firefox 7.0.1 is released.