This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
What is crash ID: c79555a5-da51-4d32-9818-67fb82110817?
Firefox crashes every time I start it. The browser will open but will crash as soon as I try to go anyplace with it. I have run several antivirus programs on it and a registry cleaner. I cleared all my cache, browsing history, temporary files, etc. I am running out of ideas. Need a little help please.
All Replies (1)
Try to update to the latest Firefox 6 version.
- Firefox 6.0: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked