synchronization service to synchronize error: unknown error
Additional System Details
- Unity Player 4.5.2f1
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Battlelog Game Launcher (2.4.0)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Creative Cloud is installed on this machine.v_2_0_0_0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Please do not create duplicate threads, you have already posted this: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1013454
making duplicate posts will not fix your issues any quicker then if you just have the one post and can infact cause confusion for others and waste time answering the question that may have already been answered
Thanks for reporting this! :) I'm locking this thread as a duplicate.
Please do not create duplicate threads. Please read the Forum rules and guidelines
EDIT: Actually, it looks like cor-el has already locked the other one and pointed back here. No need to lock this. Please wait for a contributor to assist you soon. I guess the "reported posts" needed to be cleared.
Modified by Moses
in the case of the answers will be? I do not care about the second thread, created due to a bug with registration
Ok this is a bug acutally that the engineers are working on this past week. There were some 502 an 503 errors that this unknown error message is detecting.
Bug is 1045691 - Firefox sync fails with "unknown error" graybar message and 502s
For updates please refer to the bug, the eta for the fix is ymmv this week.