Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

No E-mail because of "The certificate for inbound.att.net:995 does not come from a trusted source." (from Sept 16)

Mike

Greetings,

I've lost the ability to receive e-mail, Suddenly Thunderbird just quits on me with no warning. Apparently I can still send mail but cannot receive. This is the second time this has happened to me in as many months. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it?

Thanx

Greetings, I've lost the ability to receive e-mail, Suddenly Thunderbird just quits on me with no warning. Apparently I can still send mail but cannot receive. This is the second time this has happened to me in as many months. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it? Thanx

Modified by Wayne Mery

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.