Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

pop from Tbird says connection to server inbound.att.net has been reset

jworks

This morning I started getting this popup in lower right part of my screen every minute :

Mozilla ESR Thunderbird Connection to server inbound.att.net has been reset

It continues over and over as TB tries to get new messages.


Also, AVG Free antivirus is telling me it has identified a site certification problem. LOCATION: inbound.att.net (POP) Process: thunderbird.exe Detected by: Email Shield

In TB Help it says I'm currently on the esr uipdate channel .....whatever that means Whats the issue here? Can anyone help?

This morning I started getting this popup in lower right part of my screen every minute : Mozilla ESR Thunderbird Connection to server inbound.att.net has been reset It continues over and over as TB tries to get new messages. Also, AVG Free antivirus is telling me it has identified a site certification problem. LOCATION: inbound.att.net (POP) Process: thunderbird.exe Detected by: Email Shield In TB Help it says I'm currently on the esr uipdate channel .....whatever that means Whats the issue here? Can anyone help?

Modified by jworks

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.