This article describes how to troubleshoot printing problems in Firefox. For general information about printing in Firefox, see How to print web pages in Firefox.
Check other browsers and printers
You can see whether your problem is with Firefox, your printer or the website you're visiting:
- Check to see whether the page prints correctly in another browser (such as Internet Explorer or Microsoft EdgeSafariEpiphany).
If the page prints incorrectly in another browser also, then:
- There might be a problem with your printer.
If you have another printer, try printing the page with that printer. If the second printer prints the page properly, update your printer driver from your printer manufacturer's website.
- There might be a problem with the page.
Contact the website administrator.
If the page prints correctly in another browser, follow the instructions below:
Reset Firefox printer settings
- Click the menu button , click
and select .
- The Troubleshooting Information page with the address about:support will open in a new tab.
- Go down to the Printing section and click .
This will remove all modified print settings in Firefox.