How to disable the built-in PDF viewer and use another viewer
Mutu moko te naino asalisi mpo na kolimbola article oyo. Soki osili koyeba ndenge kolimbola mpo na SUMO esalaka, banda kolimbola sik'oyo. Soki olingi koyekola ndenge ya kolimbola baarticle mpo na SUMO, banda awa.
Third-party PDF viewers are available, if you prefer not to use the Firefox built-in viewer. To switch from the built-in PDF viewer to another viewer:
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- In the panel, go down to the Applications section.
- Find the Portable Document Format (PDF) entry in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the arrow under the Action column for the above entry and select the PDF viewer you wish to use from the drop-down menu.
- When View PDF files in Firefox. is the selected action, the built-in PDF viewer is used. For more information, see
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.