Showing questions for topic:
태그된 질문 보이기:

Tab Groups gone!

Hi All, I had several tab groups. I open and save and close them every day. but since yesterdayI cant find them at all. If I create a new tab group it appears but those o… (자세히 살펴보기)

Hi All,

I had several tab groups. I open and save and close them every day. but since yesterdayI cant find them at all. If I create a new tab group it appears but those old tab groups not! I've tested troubleshooting mode but noting.  

Firefox 154.0 (aarch64), macOS 26.6.2.

Solved 4 92

Sites don't recover after canceling a browser

Everything was ok, but exidently (maybe after some update) my firefox browser just stopped recovering my pages after closing and reopening it. YES, it is turned on in set… (자세히 살펴보기)

Everything was ok, but exidently (maybe after some update) my firefox browser just stopped recovering my pages after closing and reopening it. YES, it is turned on in settings and I tried every single advice I found, this [bad] browser just don' do it. I don't have extensions. There are backups files in sessionstore-backups, but it doesn't load it. I looked at sessionstore-logs there was a one error(date is about time recovery stopped working), which was caused by lack of free space on my disk, but now I have a lot of free space and it still doesn't work

Open 2 10

Tab groups saves automatically at closing last tab of theirs.

I would like to make Firefox web browser to save automatically the "tab group" created. The feature is already there by left clicking on the group and choose "save and cl… (자세히 살펴보기)

I would like to make Firefox web browser to save automatically the "tab group" created.

The feature is already there by left clicking on the group and choose "save and close group". I would this to be automated as default behaviour at every attempt to close the last tab of the group, so the "tab group" never gets deleted by itself. Only deliberately left click on the tab group and choose "Delete group".

Thank you in advance for your time reading this. 🙇

Open 2 133

Retore multiple active tabs per Firefox window.

Latest Stable Firefox, windows, over 4000 tabs. Overall Firefox works great for me. but when I restart it to install the latest versions etc, it only restores one active/… (자세히 살펴보기)

Latest Stable Firefox, windows, over 4000 tabs. Overall Firefox works great for me. but when I restart it to install the latest versions etc, it only restores one active/loaded tab per window. Rest are restored, but in a closed/unloaded state. I usually have 5-20 open tabs per window, and hundreds more unloaded, it's how I work. How on earth can I get it to restore all the open/loaded tabs as they were, not in the unloaded state they default to?

Issue still occurs in a new install with no addons, default settings, under 30 tabs etc. Ditto Win 10 or 11.

Also, how on earth can I get official Mozzilla pages to use Dark Mode??

Open 4 30

Add 'open link in opposite split view' option to link behavior

I've been using the split view feature and really like it... however I constantly find myself doing the following: Having a split view open with related pages, for exampl… (자세히 살펴보기)

I've been using the split view feature and really like it... however I constantly find myself doing the following:

Having a split view open with related pages, for example a list view in the left pane, and I want to open one of the items in the list view in the opposite pane, currently I have to:

1. Copy the url in the left pane 2. Switch to the right pane 3. Target the address bar 4. Paste the url 5. Load the new url

Ideally an additional 'open link in x' option could be added specifically when a user is in the split view, that will open the link directly in the opposite pane of the current split, so left > right or right > left.

My question is, is there is a way to do this already; I cannot find any reference to this in the docs.

"Open Link in Opposite Split View" would be perfect.

Open

"Add Tab to Group" -> "Closed Group" doesn't work

I'm really enjoying tab groups, but there's a feature that seems broken. After restarting my browser, I'd like to reuse the groups I've previously created. It appears you… (자세히 살펴보기)

I'm really enjoying tab groups, but there's a feature that seems broken. After restarting my browser, I'd like to reuse the groups I've previously created. It appears you've added a menu option for that: "Add Tab to Group" -> "Closed Group" Unfortunately, selecting that just closes the selected tab, rendering those closed groups permanently closed. I can go ahead and add my tab to a new group with the same name, but that creates a duplicate item under the "Closed Group" menu. After using the feature for a bit, I know how quite a long list of duplicate items under a totally useless "Close Group" submenu.

Open 2 2 61

Firefox Macbook Browser trashes all my tabs

OK - this keep happening on my firefox browser on my macbook laptop. I have a default firefox browser open with my 13 default tabs. Now when I have some app, like today s… (자세히 살펴보기)

OK - this keep happening on my firefox browser on my macbook laptop. I have a default firefox browser open with my 13 default tabs. Now when I have some app, like today specifically, the app for my voice caddy golf app. I open the app, do the update, and if I select any link that opens the voice caddy website, it opens it in a new firefox browser and tab, NOT a tab in my existing firefox with my 13 default tabs. So my default firefox gets trashed. In my firefox settings, I told firefox to open any new tabs in tabs, NOT pages. I also have open the last tabs open where I left off when I close firefox. What a pain. Tried several things to no avail. Why doesn't firefox have a setting (or the current setting do as I told it - open new websites in a new TAB, NOT a new browser.

Solved 2 30

Is there any way to lock tabs within groups?

Frequently finding myself when switching tabs with mouse movement the tabs move out of the group that I am working in. Because I frequently need to have 8+ tabs open at a… (자세히 살펴보기)

Frequently finding myself when switching tabs with mouse movement the tabs move out of the group that I am working in. Because I frequently need to have 8+ tabs open at a time for quick file and email access it would be nice to be able to keep tabs where they belong without needing to drag them back in. Its a minor issue but still helps.

Open 2 30

Need help restoring access through tabs like Netflix, Biblehub, YouTube, to appear on startup screen when I open my laptop.

Every day for months and months, when I initially sign in to my Window. Today I made mistake and deleted those from screen. I want to restore tabs that automatically app… (자세히 살펴보기)

Every day for months and months, when I initially sign in to my Window. Today I made mistake and deleted those from screen. I want to restore tabs that automatically appeared yesterday and previously for months. 11 laptop, the same tabs automatically appear on Firefox like BBC, Biblehub, Naetflix, Youtube, etc etc. Please show me how to set up those tabs to appear automatically every time I start up laptop. Thank u.

Open 1 40

Is it possible to save a whole winidow of tabs and groups for a later date?

would it be possible for me to save a whole window for a later date. this window has multiple groups and tabs. I'm looking for something like the recently closed window b… (자세히 살펴보기)

would it be possible for me to save a whole window for a later date. this window has multiple groups and tabs. I'm looking for something like the recently closed window but it is there permanently for when i want to open up that window again?

Open 2 50

How to stop skipping across tabs when using shift+tab and ctrl+shift+tab

When using shift+tab or ctrl+shift+tab to cycle between tabs in a window, firefox will occasional skip across one or multiple tabs. This will also happen when clicking ta… (자세히 살펴보기)

When using shift+tab or ctrl+shift+tab to cycle between tabs in a window, firefox will occasional skip across one or multiple tabs. This will also happen when clicking tabs directly with the mouse. The tab that should be selected shows briefly before the browser automatically switches to one of the adjacent tabs. I do not have the setting "Ctrl+Tab cycles through tabs in recently used order" enabled. This doesn't happen for any specific tabs or windows consistently, and it doesn't specifically happen to unloaded tabs.

Open 1 30

Do Tab Groups behave like Bookmarks?

Hello, I recently had an issue where I accidentally closed Firefox in such a manner that it did not save my Tab Groups... Should that be possible? I am trying to recall t… (자세히 살펴보기)

Hello,

I recently had an issue where I accidentally closed Firefox in such a manner that it did not save my Tab Groups... Should that be possible?

I am trying to recall the steps to cause this to happen. At the time I had two Firefox windows open: one with all of my usual tabs, and one with a single tab open. I believe the steps were as follows...

  1. Closed Firefox window with all of my usual tabs open
  2. Closed Firefox window with the one tab open
  3. Opened Firefox, and the session with one tab open came up
  4. Closed that session
  5. Opened Firefox again, one tab open
  6. Checked the 'List all Tabs' - Recent tab groups, Show All - This was blank

I assumed that Tab Groups would survive sessions being closed like that like how Bookmarks do, am I wrong in that?

Solved 5 100

Never remebers previous tabs at start.

Using Win 10. Desktop. Firefox is up to date. Problem happens even when all extensions disabled. Every time I open Firefox it starts with a single blank page. This i… (자세히 살펴보기)

Using Win 10. Desktop. Firefox is up to date. Problem happens even when all extensions disabled.

Every time I open Firefox it starts with a single blank page. This is fine, it is set to open new pages with a blank page but I also have have the [Open previous windows and tabs] ticked too and it never remembers.

Menu bar's [History] > [Restore Previous History] is greyed out.

Simultaneously, though not necessarily related, I am unable to pay for anything using my eBay balance.

Open 2 10

"Close all duplicate tabs" option missing from the tab list menu — bug or intentional?

Hello, I'd like to report an issue with a recent Firefox update. Since one of the latest updates, the "Close all duplicate tabs" option has disappeared from the tab list … (자세히 살펴보기)

Hello,

I'd like to report an issue with a recent Firefox update.

Since one of the latest updates, the "Close all duplicate tabs" option has disappeared from the tab list menu (the menu opened via the small arrow on the right side of the tab bar). I've looked for it elsewhere in the UI and haven't been able to find it.

System info:

Firefox version: 154.0 (64-bit) Operating system: Windows 10 Professional, version 22H2 (OS build 19045.7663)

This feature is particularly important to me because I regularly keep a very large number of tabs open — often several hundred, sometimes over a thousand — and being able to close all duplicates at once was essential for managing and cleaning that up.

A couple of things make me think this may be an unintentional regression rather than a deliberate change: Mozilla's own support article on the Tab overview menu still lists "Close all duplicate tabs" as part of this exact menu, and I couldn't find any mention of its removal in the release notes for the two most recent versions (153.0.3 and 154.0). That said, I haven't found an existing bug report that matches this, so I wanted to check here first.

I'd really appreciate help with the following:

Why has this option disappeared from the tab list menu? Is this an intentional change, or a bug/regression? Has the feature simply moved somewhere else in the UI? If it's a bug, is there already a tracked report I should follow, or should I file one?

Thank you in advance for your help — this was a feature I relied on daily.

Solved 6 91

Firefox quit opening a new tab when I open a new tab. This overwrites the page I was on. I have to open the history to try and find where I was. This is ery frustrating and a waste of time.

Firefox quit opening a new tab when I open a new tab. This overwrites the page I was on. I have to open the history to try and find where I was. This is very frustrating … (자세히 살펴보기)

Firefox quit opening a new tab when I open a new tab. This overwrites the page I was on. I have to open the history to try and find where I was. This is very frustrating and a waste of time. It stated recently.

Open 3 60