고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Support Keyboard Shortcuts on Android

64ib0oh0

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use.

This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use. This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.