고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Multiple copies of each bookmarks folder on Android

Richard445

On Windows I have my bookmarks arranged in folders. On Android each folder appears multiple times, with different numbers of bookmarks. I have re-installed Firefox on my phone. I had trouble syncing so I have exported from my PC as an HTML file, copied that to my phone and imported into Firefox. At the end, when I display bookmarks it's the same as before: see attached picture.

On Windows I have my bookmarks arranged in folders. On Android each folder appears multiple times, with different numbers of bookmarks. I have re-installed Firefox on my phone. I had trouble syncing so I have exported from my PC as an HTML file, copied that to my phone and imported into Firefox. At the end, when I display bookmarks it's the same as before: see attached picture.
첨부된 스크린샷

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.