고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Why can't I get Channel 5 subtitles with Firefox?

sda6583

I contacted C5 asking why I couldn't get subtitles while watching their streaming or on-demand programmes. They said, after asking about my laptop, that subtitles on the website via Firefox aren't currently available. Why is this and is there a way around it? They did say that dependent on which programme, the subtitles will likely be available on the 5 Stream app, but I don't watch on the mobile phone.

I contacted C5 asking why I couldn't get subtitles while watching their streaming or on-demand programmes. They said, after asking about my laptop, that subtitles on the website via Firefox aren't currently available. Why is this and is there a way around it? They did say that dependent on which programme, the subtitles will likely be available on the 5 Stream app, but I don't watch on the mobile phone.

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.