고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

How do I search for bounced emails by sending server Message-ID?

Maxburn

It appears this method below only works for the received Message-ID, but I need to search for the sending server Message-ID in a bounced email. Or perhaps a simple plain text search of the entire contents shown when I open View Source?

I can see it there as pictured below, how do I use search to find all emails with that in the header?

Reference these instructions; https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-to-search-for-an-email-using-its-header-message-id/107377/2

Basically I have a variety of sending servers that are bouncing back to me and I want to know who is responsible for which messages. I can manually find that by viewing source on each email no problem, but want to search all and get all at once.

It appears this method below only works for the received Message-ID, but I need to search for the '''sending server Message-ID''' in a bounced email. Or perhaps a simple plain text search of the entire contents shown when I open View Source? I can see it there as pictured below, how do I use search to find all emails with that in the header? Reference these instructions; https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-to-search-for-an-email-using-its-header-message-id/107377/2 Basically I have a variety of sending servers that are bouncing back to me and I want to know who is responsible for which messages. I can manually find that by viewing source on each email no problem, but want to search all and get all at once.
첨부된 스크린샷

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.