고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

FireFox Help with bookmarks

Faboul Ysou

Great Firefox community—I’m at my wit's end with my bookmarks. When I save a website or video to the toolbar, it only shows me an icon and text (like "YouTube"). I have over 70 music videos saved—for heaven's sake, I can't remember which is which. When I'm looking for a specific song, I have to click on every single one because I can't see anything other than the icon and the text.

Could you make it possible to save or add a video thumbnail? It would be much easier for me to find things if I could see the image from the video. It doesn't need to be an animated video—that would take up too much storage space. Just displaying the image from the video or song would be really helpful. Alternatively, you could tweak the bookmarks so you can see more than just text and an icon.

Thanks

Great Firefox community—I’m at my wit's end with my bookmarks. When I save a website or video to the toolbar, it only shows me an icon and text (like "YouTube"). I have over 70 music videos saved—for heaven's sake, I can't remember which is which. When I'm looking for a specific song, I have to click on every single one because I can't see anything other than the icon and the text. Could you make it possible to save or add a video thumbnail? It would be much easier for me to find things if I could see the image from the video. It doesn't need to be an animated video—that would take up too much storage space. Just displaying the image from the video or song would be really helpful. Alternatively, you could tweak the bookmarks so you can see more than just text and an icon. Thanks

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.