고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Why am I seeing Not found or mispelled result in Startpage

Nancy

When I search in Startpage.com I get a bar saying the page isn't there or I misspelled the URL. I'm just searching with subject, not putting in a URL to go to. I followed the direction in Mozilla for installing Startpage. In order to find what I need, I have to go directly to Startpage.com to find it. Why is this happening and what do I do about it?

When I search in Startpage.com I get a bar saying the page isn't there or I misspelled the URL. I'm just searching with subject, not putting in a URL to go to. I followed the direction in Mozilla for installing Startpage. In order to find what I need, I have to go directly to Startpage.com to find it. Why is this happening and what do I do about it?

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.