SMALL SCREEN SIZE - HOW CAN I ENLARGE IT
fIREFOX HAS A VERY SMALL SCREEN SIZE THAT MAKES IT HARD TO READ. hOW CAN i ENLARGE IT ?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
tODAY AS i AM A NEW USER
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
If the font is too small click and hold control key then click the +bar at the extreme right side of keyboard. You can do this repeatedly until the font is large enough for you to read.
tried holding the control key and clicking the + but not change on the screen
Websites look wrong
Check and tell if its working.
I checked everything in mha007's reply, but nothing changed. I haven't used Firefox in a long time, and now I remember why. I really don't like the way the sites are displayed, including the one I'm on right now. They only use the middle 1/3 of my screen, which results in everything being too small. I have upgarded to the most recent version of Firefox, but that didn't help, either. I am running Windows 7. My continuing problems with IE, and now this issue with Firefox leaves me at the mercy of Google Chrome. I really like the way Firefox handles tabs, because I like to keep a lot open, but don't want to have all the tabs displayed at once. However, the inability to get the web sites at a decent size is stopping me from using Firefox. If you come up with a solution, please let me know.
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/