Firefox is using a toolbar space to tell me it's not able to show the toolbar, please re-install Firefox toolbar. But in the view/toolbars menu, there is no option to turn on/off that Firefox toolbar. I don't want it, if possible.
I get other more minor problems with other tollbars, they get restored when I don't want them (AVG,Zonealarm,etc.) but at least I can toggle those off.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
a month ago
- IE Tab Plug-in developed by Hong Jen Yee
- ZoneAlarm Spy Blocker Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- WindizUpdate for Firefox, Mozilla, Opera and Netscape; version 2.0.2006.1018. For details, visit windizupdate.com
- ActiveX Container Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Web Player
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/184.108.40.206
Mozilla 5.0,Firefox 220.127.116.11
Windows NT 5.1 rev 18.104.22.168
The information that was submitted with your posting indicates you are using a 4 year old version of Firefox -1 5.0.6 - if that is the case you should update Firefox.
If you think that information is wrong, that you are running a newer version, see this: