i can not update my ff it tells me my security cert is out of date. can use ff 9.0.1 but thats it and it only sort of works
if i try to update my FF it tells me my security cert is out of date by 20 days and wont let me do anything with FF i can open any other website. do i need to drop Firefox?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Toolbar Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Unity Player 4.5.5f1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Check the date and time and time zone in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.
- Download the Firefox installer and save the file to the desktop
- Start the installation with a double-click on the desktop icon