შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

Cannot link my account using google

so I tried to loggin in but cannot go though the website some issues I don’t know it said something about login with chrome and android but all I trying is to get through… (ვრცლად)

so I tried to loggin in but cannot go though the website some issues I don’t know it said something about login with chrome and android but all I trying is to get through for I have my user and account that I can use in other browsers also when I try to use or resister passkey it won’t work

ღია 1

Firefox on Windows only requests a USB security key for my Meta passkey instead of allowing my iPhone passkey

I use Firefox on Windows to manage Meta Business Suite for my business, Goff Housing Solutions. Facebook, Meta Business Suite and Ads Manager all open normally in Firefox… (ვრცლად)

I use Firefox on Windows to manage Meta Business Suite for my business, Goff Housing Solutions. Facebook, Meta Business Suite and Ads Manager all open normally in Firefox.

The problem occurs when I open the protected Meta Business Portfolio Settings. Meta requires my existing passkey for accounts.meta.com. After I click Continue, Firefox invokes Windows Security, but the only authentication method presented is:

“Security key — Insert your security key into the USB port.”

I have never owned or configured a physical USB security key.

I confirmed that the correct accounts.meta.com passkeys are stored in Apple Passwords on my iPhone. The iPhone can access Meta Business Suite and the protected Business Portfolio Settings normally.

As a control test, I opened the same Meta/Facebook account and the same Goff Housing Solutions Business Portfolio on this same Windows computer using Google Chrome. Chrome opens the protected Business Portfolio Settings successfully.

Therefore, my Meta account, Business Portfolio, permissions, 2FA and existing passkey appear to be working. The problem seems specific to Firefox/Windows passkey handling: Firefox/Windows is treating the authentication request as requiring a physical USB security key rather than offering the existing passkey on my nearby iPhone (for example via QR code/phone authentication).

How can I make Firefox on Windows use my existing accounts.meta.com passkey from my iPhone instead of requesting a physical USB security key?

I do not want to delete/recreate my Meta passkeys, disable 2FA, reset my Meta account, or create a new Business Portfolio because all of those are currently working.

ღია 8

Passkey sign in issues on Android + Chrome A recent Google Chrome update is preventing passkey sign in on Android. As a workaround, please follow these instructions to set Firefox as your default browser & try again.

Passkey sign in issues on Android + Chrome A recent Google Chrome update is preventing passkey sign in on Android. As a workaround, please follow these instructions to se… (ვრცლად)

Passkey sign in issues on Android + Chrome A recent Google Chrome update is preventing passkey sign in on Android. As a workaround, please follow these instructions to set Firefox as your default browser & try again.

ღია 1

Amazon A to Z login and passkey are not working correctly in Firefox for Android.

Hello, I am using Firefox for Android to log in to my Amazon A to Z account. Amazon recommended using Firefox as my default browser after a Chrome update. However, I am h… (ვრცლად)

Hello, I am using Firefox for Android to log in to my Amazon A to Z account. Amazon recommended using Firefox as my default browser after a Chrome update. However, I am having problems with the passkey/login. I have also received an error saying that the identity does not match, and I previously reached the maximum number of passkeys. Could you please help me check whether Firefox for Android supports Amazon A to Z passkey login correctly and tell me what settings I should check?

ღია 3 20

unable to login my Amazon account

My mobile got access to google only right now am unable to login through Mozilla Firefox even I uninstalled the google chrome from my device, Even the passkey also. … (ვრცლად)

My mobile got access to google only right now am unable to login through Mozilla Firefox even I uninstalled the google chrome from my device, Even the passkey also.

ღია 1 20

I just signed into my pay portal, what do i do now?

Amazon fas recent chane how we sign in out pay portal. We have to use a passkey now. I had to upload Foxfire and,create an account. Do I need to make it my browser in ord… (ვრცლად)

Amazon fas recent chane how we sign in out pay portal. We have to use a passkey now. I had to upload Foxfire and,create an account. Do I need to make it my browser in order to use the portal and will Foxfire affect my Gmail and other apps?

ღია 1 10

Amazon passkey login is not working on my Android phone in Chrome or Firefox.

I am trying to log in to my Amazon workforce account on Android. Amazon says a recent Chrome update is causing passkey sign-in issues and recommends Firefox. I set Firefo… (ვრცლად)

I am trying to log in to my Amazon workforce account on Android. Amazon says a recent Chrome update is causing passkey sign-in issues and recommends Firefox. I set Firefox as my default browser, but I still get "No passkeys available" for my Amazon workforce account. Please help me understand why Firefox cannot access the passkey.

ღია 3 10