შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

Mozilla VIP browsing states 50Gb per month

Hello, my name is Heath, and my Question is in relation to the offerMozilla option to use VIP browsing for free, that's a great offer, thank you. I've only just today, si… (ვრცლად)

Hello, my name is Heath, and my Question is in relation to the offerMozilla option to use VIP browsing for free, that's a great offer, thank you. I've only just today, signed up for Firefox and Mozilla with the option to use Mozilla browser, and VIP is bonus extra, on offer to use for free. I have opted to use that offer, for the extra security. As soon as I proceeded, and the offer was activated straight away. I then got a notification that stated "this free extra on this browser, will give a max of 50gb of Data per month. How would that effect my mobile Network monthly pre-pay account, gives me unlimited Data, calling & texts etc for $40 per month. Will my monthly account, and the cost of it, to the network that I subscribe to, for personal use, and is is my preferred mobile Network to use, over any of the other available networks, in my country and/or Region?

ღია

I got my VPN on Firefox android app but I can't find it on my Firefox windows desktop app

I got my VPN for Firefox android app, but I can't find the VPN on my windows desktop app although it is the latest version 157, I log out and then sign in with my account… (ვრცლად)

I got my VPN for Firefox android app, but I can't find the VPN on my windows desktop app although it is the latest version 157, I log out and then sign in with my account but the VPN not showing, I search the settings and nothing there , any help please

ღია 3

Firefox 157 Integrated VPN - Cannot Choose VPN location

Hello there, I tried changing location of integrated VPN in the newest version of Firefox (157) but I am unable to interact with the location inside the integrated VPN se… (ვრცლად)

Hello there, I tried changing location of integrated VPN in the newest version of Firefox (157) but I am unable to interact with the location inside the integrated VPN settings, which remains set to "Recommended". I try to change the setting both with the VPN turned on and off. I'm located in Italy

გადაწვეტილი 3

Cannot access the FireFox VPN

I am an Android user and I have the latest version of the app (I am also in the US). I was not given an option to set up the built-in VPN. I have done everything to help … (ვრცლად)

I am an Android user and I have the latest version of the app (I am also in the US). I was not given an option to set up the built-in VPN. I have done everything to help article says to do as well as following threads from others with this same issue. Nothing has gotten me the option to set-up and use the VPN. I have "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" turned on, remote improvement studies is one, and I have signed out and back in again. PLEASE I would love to use the VPN. I need help.

ღია 1

Why built in VPN has been removed

Hello, I want to ask why my free VPN feature has been removed from settings? Initially it was available. I'm using 157.0 (Build #2016186458), 8eb25af4acf031ab1e06abf1a912… (ვრცლად)

Hello, I want to ask why my free VPN feature has been removed from settings? Initially it was available. I'm using 157.0 (Build #2016186458), 8eb25af4acf031ab1e06abf1a912275083c820ed GV: 157.0-20260924084938 AS: 157.0.1 OS: Android 10

Thank you in advance. Mihail

ღია