შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

All of my tab groups dissappear after a recent (unwanted) update to 157.0.1 version

I'm the kinda person who avoid getting updates cause don't fix it when it ain't broke, but they fix it now it's broke. My Firefox automatically updating itself to version… (ვრცლად)

I'm the kinda person who avoid getting updates cause don't fix it when it ain't broke, but they fix it now it's broke.

My Firefox automatically updating itself to version 157.0.1, which is a normal thing, but the unnormal one was that my tab groups are gone entirely. Like there are none left, which is weird knowing unwanted updates happened in the past with no meaningful changes to me, but this one did, albeit more displeasing.

Is there a way to restore all of my tab groups back? Thanks

ღია 1

Firefox updated without my knowledge, and all my data, including passwords and bookmarks, disappeared.

Firefox updated without my knowledge, and all my data, including passwords and bookmarks, disappeared. My profiles still exist, but everything else is gone. I couldn't re… (ვრცლად)

Firefox updated without my knowledge, and all my data, including passwords and bookmarks, disappeared. My profiles still exist, but everything else is gone. I couldn't recover my data manually or through about:profiles. When I first opened Firefox and saw that everything was missing, I was prompted to import from Chrome and did so, so now I'm wondering if that messed things up. I just want my passwords back!!

ღია 1

When I restart my computer, and open up Firefox, all my tabs are deleted. Help

I switched to Firefox from Chrome as my computer is too old (OS-High Sierra) and wouldn't support Chrome any more I've had to restart several times and each time I reopen… (ვრცლად)

I switched to Firefox from Chrome as my computer is too old (OS-High Sierra) and wouldn't support Chrome any more I've had to restart several times and each time I reopen Firefox, all my tabs are deleted. How can I prevent this and/or restore my tabs?

ღია 3

I tried to restore my backed up old data but it got cleared instead is there a wasy to recover it

firefox updated and only kept my tabs but didn't keep history or cookies, when i tried to revert the profile to the old data it cleared the old data and made a copy of th… (ვრცლად)

firefox updated and only kept my tabs but didn't keep history or cookies, when i tried to revert the profile to the old data it cleared the old data and made a copy of the new profile with nothing saved, can i somehow get the old data back or is it lost forever

ღია 1

still did not get bookmarks and folders copied to new dell even though it says it copied 827 of them.

COPIED FIREFOX BOOKMARKS FROM MY HP COMPUTER TO MY DELL LAPTOP BY COPING THE HTML FILE OF BOOKMARKS TO MY DELL LAPTOP DESKTOP SCREEN AND IMPORTED THEM FROM THE DELL LAPTO… (ვრცლად)

COPIED FIREFOX BOOKMARKS FROM MY HP COMPUTER TO MY DELL LAPTOP BY COPING THE HTML FILE OF BOOKMARKS TO MY DELL LAPTOP DESKTOP SCREEN AND IMPORTED THEM FROM THE DELL LAPTOP DESKTOP AS ADVISED. STILL DID NOT GET ANYTHING COPIED TO THE NEW FIREFOX INSTALLATION EVEN THOUGH IT STATED IT HAD COPIED 827 BOOKMARKS. NOTICED THAT THE FIREFOX SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON MY HP COMPUTER STATED THAT IT WAS WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION. ORIGINALLY THE HP WAS WINDOWS 10 BUT UPGRADED IT WITH FREE MICROSOFT WINDOWS 11 BUT DID NOT UNINSTALL FIREFOX FROM IT AND REINSTALL FIREFOX AFTER THAT. THEREFORE THE FIREFOX BOOKMARKS ARE FOR A WINDOWS 10 INSTALL ON THE HP COMPUTER AND TECHNICALLY NOT A WINDOWS 11 EVEN THOUGH THE WINDOWS OS HAD BEEN UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 11. SO, I GUESS TO PERFORM THE ACTION I STATED ABOVE TO UNINSTALL FIREFOX ON THE HP COMPUTER AND REINSTALL IT ON THE HP COMPUTER IT IN ORDER TO GET IT TO WINDOWS 11 FOR BOOKMARKS? HOPEFULLY I WON'T LOSE THOSE FIREFOX BOOKMARKS?

გადაწვეტილი 1 1

can't restore backup

So i reset my pc. And i saved a backup(BU1) of Firefox. But every time I try to restore my original backup(BU1), it keeps showing incorrect password. I know it's not but.… (ვრცლად)

So i reset my pc. And i saved a backup(BU1) of Firefox. But every time I try to restore my original backup(BU1), it keeps showing incorrect password. I know it's not but. I did find a workaround from the support page. I made a new backup(BU2). and took BU2s name and gave it to the original backup(BU1). I then replaced BU2 with BU1 in the new backup folder. But it is still asking me for a password. And from what I've read it should be using BU2s password. its not. what do I do? i can no longer access the original firefox because my windows account has been reset. What's even more annoying? I still have all of my passwords and all of my bank details. Without the back up. Because my phone and computer are synced. So I didn't even need to put a password on my PC backup. But I do need my tab groups. Any help would be much appreciated.

ღია 3

what happened to my downloads after either the last update or the one before

?/ Why doesn't firefox/mozilla realize senior citizens especially ones who didn't use a computer in their line of work and taught themselves how to use a computer 20 … (ვრცლად)

?/





Why doesn't firefox/mozilla realize senior citizens especially ones who didn't use a computer in their line of work and taught themselves how to use a computer 20 years ago and have bought four dell computers as close to the one they had before to keep from having to learn new things. Some of us have no friends, neighbors or family to help when there is a problem..I can usually figure out how to fix issues I have had with the computer Either the last update or the one before took away the #3 profile I had and left me with no downloads, missing bookmarks and extremely anxious and depressed. My computer is my lifeline because I don't have a working car. I use it to watch YouTube TV, answer questions, order my groceries online and keep me learning about everything that's going on in this world and with my health issues. After a hospitalization three months ago my mind and memory are still not back to where they used to be and with these new updates I'm unable to get my computer back to the way it used to be. Can someone please help this old lady try to fix my lifeline?

ღია 1

Lost all tabs, and sessions when FF updated to 157

I restarted my computer, and when FF loaded all the tabs across the top where weirdly blank. I could see that there were tabs but no info. I restarted FF and then there w… (ვრცლად)

I restarted my computer, and when FF loaded all the tabs across the top where weirdly blank. I could see that there were tabs but no info. I restarted FF and then there were no tabs. Then I looked to history to restore previous session, and nothing. I've gone through all the various methods I can find about restoring sessions, and there are no sessions. See attached image. Session restore can not find a previous session. When looking for backup files, and using session scrounger https://www.jeffersonscher.com/ffu/scrounger.html I get a few tabs but nothing from my my most recent browsing. I had 28 tabs open, some in groups, and all of it is gone. I've had issues with losing tabs before but always got it back with the session scrounger, and now I can't find anything. What is going on?

ღია 2

Last upgrade not stable keep loosing history not able to bookmark pages

Last upgrade not stable keep loosing history not able to bookmark pages unless I open a new one ? Thank you for any assistance James Monedero mito4@aol.com … (ვრცლად)

Last upgrade not stable keep loosing history not able to bookmark pages unless I open a new one ? Thank you for any assistance James Monedero mito4@aol.com

ღია 1 20

Update erased all my bookmarks.

latest update "erased" my bookmarks. Ive followed all instructions, no backup file shows when doing Restore directions. Supposed to automatically save last 15 updates but… (ვრცლად)

latest update "erased" my bookmarks. Ive followed all instructions, no backup file shows when doing Restore directions. Supposed to automatically save last 15 updates but no bookmarks? Where else may it be saved to try manual restore or am I going to have to reenter all I had.

გადაწვეტილი 2