შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

Need to recover my password for recovering backup Firefox browser, after a firefox initiated update, which failed.

a Firebox forced update in the middle of a meeting failed. Somehow during reloading the new update, it failed and offered me to reset to default, which lost all my saved… (ვრცლად)

a Firebox forced update in the middle of a meeting failed. Somehow during reloading the new update, it failed and offered me to reset to default, which lost all my saved setups and URLs. It then offered me a last saved setup, but required a password which I cannot remember having setup

ღია

password reset frustration

I have saved on paper (!) my Mozilla and Firefox password but it is not recognised when I try to get passwords saved for sites in P&S To get P&S to fill in a pas… (ვრცლად)

I have saved on paper (!) my Mozilla and Firefox password but it is not recognised when I try to get passwords saved for sites in P&S To get P&S to fill in a password I have saved with firefox, it requests a password and I can't find a way to reset my password or if even the one I have saved is the right one. I assume that password must be saved by firefox because it automatically signed me in to this site...but I'm being blocked out of my sites because of this.

ღია 1 20

I have password required screen starting Firefox but I have never set a primary password

Password screen comes up starting firefox. I have never set a primary password. If I follow the instructions to cancel, as soon as I go to passwords the pass required scr… (ვრცლად)

Password screen comes up starting firefox. I have never set a primary password. If I follow the instructions to cancel, as soon as I go to passwords the pass required screen comes up!

გადაწვეტილი 6 10

primary password

the box to put password, i type it in then hit enter it is the wrong one, so i do it again with the same password. And again it said wrong one. you can keep on typing in… (ვრცლად)

the box to put password, i type it in then hit enter it is the wrong one, so i do it again with the same password. And again it said wrong one. you can keep on typing in another series of letters or numbers and it said wrong password. Also I am getting better at writing passwords and dates down now not perfect.

ღია 1

How to access Firefox passwords when the page is screened out grey

I cannot access passwords, the page about:logins is greyed out, the bar asks me to "veuillez saisir votre mot de passe principal..." and a button "connexion" which does n… (ვრცლად)

I cannot access passwords, the page about:logins is greyed out, the bar asks me to "veuillez saisir votre mot de passe principal..." and a button "connexion" which does not respond. WHere and how do I connect?

ღია 2

Master Password

Hello everyone. I am getting beyond fed up of Firefox wanting me to put in my master password on every website I visit. The other annoyance as well, when I press cancel t… (ვრცლად)

Hello everyone. I am getting beyond fed up of Firefox wanting me to put in my master password on every website I visit. The other annoyance as well, when I press cancel the prompt asked me again and does this ALOT. I will go on R6 tracker and it will want me to put in my master password for my password, I press cancel, it will ask me again, again to the point I have to press cancel sometimes around 12-15 times and then lock up my browser and when I check Mozilla will be open 2x tabs one with R6 tracker and one with master prompt.. I thought Mozilla was suppose to keep me safe but its wanting me to give any site my passwords out, hence defeating the purpose, yes? It reminds me of my bank, spend £400 on hardware and no issues and then spend £600 later with no issues, soon as I spent 80p on a keyring, my bank goes into melt down and locks my account up.. daft aint it?.

ღია 1 10

I just inp;ut a primarty password and my computer got unplugged before I logged out and now it wont work.

I just finished making a pimary password and my computer got unplugged before I could sign out I had only fsaaved one passowrod in firefox for a site so far, and I notic… (ვრცლად)

I just finished making a pimary password and my computer got unplugged before I could sign out I had only fsaaved one passowrod in firefox for a site so far, and I noticed after rvbooting that it got erased. So it wont accept my primary password. I haven't done squat so far so I'm tempted to start over. but WTF? That's a really crappy bug to have. I guess I was just seeing if someone knew something I don't. But I have super low expectations about all this. What garbage. Imagine if I have hella to lose and this happened!

ღია 1 10