Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ეს თემა დაიხურა და დაარქივებულია. დასვით ახალი კითხვა, თუ დახმარება გესაჭიროებათ.
დახურული დაარქივებული

Security is a major issue

Miracle

In regards to the previos q question I had sent about my settings being changed and my Firefox mobile browser being uninstalled and my account being hacked into as I was trying to fix my message to you it was sent and I didn't send it

In regards to the previos q question I had sent about my settings being changed and my Firefox mobile browser being uninstalled and my account being hacked into as I was trying to fix my message to you it was sent and I didn't send it

ყველა პასუხი (1)