Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

My cursor keys will not scroll my Facebook TimeLine, it jumps from top to bottom, works fine in Chrome browser.

W V

I am using Linux Mint ver. 16, and the Chrome browser works OK with keybd cursor keys in Gmail, Facebook, etc. but when I switch to your FireFox browser, I find the cursor keys are erratic and the up/down keys jump from the top to the bottom of Facebook time line, with no stopping or scrolling. I have tested this on a desktop PC and a laptop PC, and I get the same result, so I know it is not the hardware. So I will just stop using your Firefox browser until I can get a fix.

Wayne

I am using Linux Mint ver. 16, and the Chrome browser works OK with keybd cursor keys in Gmail, Facebook, etc. but when I switch to your FireFox browser, I find the cursor keys are erratic and the up/down keys jump from the top to the bottom of Facebook time line, with no stopping or scrolling. I have tested this on a desktop PC and a laptop PC, and I get the same result, so I know it is not the hardware. So I will just stop using your Firefox browser until I can get a fix. Wayne

ყველა პასუხი (1)

You may have switched on caret browsing.

You can toggle caret browsing on/off by pressing F7 (Mac: fn + F7).

  • Edit > Preferences > Advanced > General > Accessibility: [ ] "Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages"

Note that this is an accessibility feature of Firefox.