Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Download sound from google translation

com2stayq

Hello.

I'm trying to save the sound of google translate on my computer without recording it. I found a video that say you can find the mp3 files of the text to speech in the temporary internet files http://www.screenr.com/zjo8 But as on firefox we can't access the temporary internet files (at least not in a easy way) the trick doesn't work!! I've tried the cache viewer add-on but it's not working yet I think.

Thanks to all Best regards.

Hello. I'm trying to save the sound of google translate on my computer without recording it. I found a video that say you can find the mp3 files of the text to speech in the temporary internet files http://www.screenr.com/zjo8 But as on firefox we can't access the temporary internet files (at least not in a easy way) the trick doesn't work!! I've tried the cache viewer add-on but it's not working yet I think. Thanks to all Best regards.

ყველა პასუხი (1)