Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

All pages load as text, with no graphics. Doesn't affect other browsers.

LRSteel

Hi

If this looks like a repeat, it' because I hit the 'Automatically add' button and have no idea what happened. Absolutely zero feedback.

Anyway, after upgrading to Firefox 24, all my pages load as text docs with no graphics! The exceptions are Gmail an the Mozzilla Start page ( and one site I got to by clicking an email link. All the pages on that site loaded normal/with graphics. I switched back to v.23 and now it's acting the same way!

I can't function like this. Please help!

Hi If this looks like a repeat, it' because I hit the 'Automatically add' button and have no idea what happened. Absolutely zero feedback. Anyway, after upgrading to Firefox 24, all my pages load as text docs with no graphics! The exceptions are Gmail an the Mozzilla Start page ( and one site I got to by clicking an email link. All the pages on that site loaded normal/with graphics. I switched back to v.23 and now it's acting the same way! I can't function like this. Please help!

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა