Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

RealDownloader stopped working with upgrade to FireFox 22

dmcentee

RealDownloader V 1.3.2.28 stopped working with my latest 'security' update to FireFox. FireFox is now V22

I tried reinstalled realplayer, realdownloader, disabling / enabling addons / plugins

Can't seem to make it work - when I mouse over a YouTube video as an example, the 'Download This Video' button from RealDownloader does not display. Works fine in Internet Explorer

RealDownloader V 1.3.2.28 stopped working with my latest 'security' update to FireFox. FireFox is now V22 I tried reinstalled realplayer, realdownloader, disabling / enabling addons / plugins Can't seem to make it work - when I mouse over a YouTube video as an example, the 'Download This Video' button from RealDownloader does not display. Works fine in Internet Explorer

ყველა პასუხი (3)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

hello dmcentee, real is aware of the issue and working on a solution - please refer to https://realnetworks.zendesk.com/entries/23689856-Download-This-Video-option-does-not-appear.

Yes its incompatible with FIrefox 22, for now you can try some similar addons.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=video+downloader&appver=22.0&platform=linux

it's not compatible with firefox 23 either! C'mon, get it fixed! I don't want to switch to IE10 . . . but I really do miss my realdownloader . . .