Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

firefox keeps going to a page of text instead of ebay or gmail. i do restart it but it keeps happening.help!

linda.welcome.

Recently got a touchscreen pc,great. firefox keeps going into a text page when I go between ebay and gmail/fb. I do reset it but this does`nt solve the problem. I have no idea about pcs so it will have to be simple! ,thanks.

Recently got a touchscreen pc,great. firefox keeps going into a text page when I go between ebay and gmail/fb. I do reset it but this does`nt solve the problem. I have no idea about pcs so it will have to be simple! ,thanks.

ყველა პასუხი (2)

Hello,

In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?

Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.

Thank you!

Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"