Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

How do I change my country of origin?

imryc6847

I live in the United States in my Systems Account. When I try to log into my Yahoo account the title on the page show "Yahoo Netherlands". When I try to log onto Netflix, I cannot stream items because I do not live within the 50 American states, or American possessions.

I live in the United States in my Systems Account. When I try to log into my Yahoo account the title on the page show "Yahoo Netherlands". When I try to log onto Netflix, I cannot stream items because I do not live within the 50 American states, or American possessions.

ყველა პასუხი (2)

You can check your location via sites like this:

If the Google (Firefox) or Yahoo! home page is in the wrong language then see:

Check the connection settings to see if you use a proxy.

If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet then try to select "No Proxy" if "Use the system proxy settings" or one of the others do not work properly.

See "Firefox connection settings":

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Have you tried going to preferences, content and changing your default language?