ეს თემა დაარქივებულია. დასვით ახალი კითხვა, თუ დახმარება გესაჭიროებათ.
Firefox 15 (Mac) crashes repeatedly. Have tried safe mode, resetting, deleting and reinstalling. Can't get it to stay open long enough to go to about:crashes.
Mac OS X 10.7.4 Firefox 15 crashes on opening. Deleted, reinstalled, safe mode, resetting Firefox all result in crashing. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?
ყველა პასუხი (1)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Open the Finder by clicking the smiley face icon in the dock.
- Navigate to the following directory: ~ / Library / Application Support / Firefox / Crash reports / submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Click the gear icon in the toolbar (or open the View menu), then select Arrange by > Creation date to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.