Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Cannot watch CBC National news on Firefox anymore, but can on Safari and Explorer

tarita

For about two weeks I've been unable to watch the CBC National News, live or not. I can sometimes watch the individual videos, but often, when I can actually get the National on my screen, it is either from the day before, or the Flash player keeps crashing. I send the report, try again and it crashes again, until I give up in frustration. Called CBC, they suggested I try on Safari or Explorer, and it works on both.I was also told that it could be due to the new upgrade? I really don't like Explorer, and Firefox is my preferred browser, so any chance that this problem is fixable?

For about two weeks I've been unable to watch the CBC National News, live or not. I can sometimes watch the individual videos, but often, when I can actually get the National on my screen, it is either from the day before, or the Flash player keeps crashing. I send the report, try again and it crashes again, until I give up in frustration. Called CBC, they suggested I try on Safari or Explorer, and it works on both.I was also told that it could be due to the new upgrade? I really don't like Explorer, and Firefox is my preferred browser, so any chance that this problem is fixable?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

You can check for problems caused by a recent Flash 11.3 update and possibly downgrade to Flash 11.2 or 10.3.