Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

won't open sites

DebWS

Firefox stops working. When I close Firefox, and try to reopen I get this message -- Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system.

There is no Foxfire window to close. The only way I am able to get Firefox up and running it to shut down the computer, and the process starts all over again.

Firefox stops working. When I close Firefox, and try to reopen I get this message -- Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system. There is no Foxfire window to close. The only way I am able to get Firefox up and running it to shut down the computer, and the process starts all over again.

ყველა პასუხი (1)