Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Some text is rendering in a strange font in firefox on my Mac.

nicgershon

On some website, there is text that is rendering in an fancy type font, almost like handwritten font. I have no idea why it is happening. I will attach a screenshot of an example of my homepage where this is occurring in just one place I have found.

http://www.vimannvigor.com/example.png

On some website, there is text that is rendering in an fancy type font, almost like handwritten font. I have no idea why it is happening. I will attach a screenshot of an example of my homepage where this is occurring in just one place I have found. [http://www.vimannvigor.com/example.png]

ყველა პასუხი (1)

You can do a check for corrupted fonts and other font issues: