Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

In a "restore session" window I accidently clicked on "start new session" rather than "restore previous session". Is there a way to restore/recover tabs from previous session after starting new session?

bailey42

Firefox crashed after updating an addon. When I restarted the restore session window appeared. Problem is I clicked on start new session rather than on restore previous session and lost about 12 tabs.

Firefox crashed after updating an addon. When I restarted the restore session window appeared. Problem is I clicked on start new session rather than on restore previous session and lost about 12 tabs.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

You can check the Firefox Profile Folder to see if there is a file sessionstore.bak

If you find such a file and it has the date/time from around that crash then make a backup copy elsewhere and rename the file to sessionstore.js

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Session_Restore