Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

Truncated is reducing the size of my emails. How do I change it?

aug77

My emails are not complete. Truncated pops up on the email and asks to click to see the complete email. How do I change it back to the normal setting?

My emails are not complete. Truncated pops up on the email and asks to click to see the complete email. How do I change it back to the normal setting?

ყველა პასუხი (3)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Please stay with original post at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1610654 Posting twice causes confusion. thank you

Please stay with original post at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1610654 Posting twice causes confusion. thank you

What version of Thunderbird?

What is your operating system?

Please describe your issue in other words - I don't understand what you mean. It doesn't sound familiar. A screen shot would be helpful.

Perhaps you're referring to new message notifications. This is controlled by the options found in <Settings | General | Incoming Mails>.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.