Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Do I still need lockwise app or are my passwords stored in firefox?

Nick F. Lack

See abov

See abov

ყველა პასუხი (2)

Hi Nick

I would check before hand, but if you have them all saved in Firefox for iOS, you should not need the standalone Lockwise app.

Thank you Paul Think I take the risk - theae Pw‘s are not really important, Iam not depending on them - just checking for the money a/c and some often needed. However I should anyway once sort out the PW applications!

Nick

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.