ღია
Kiosk Mode
I am using Ubuntu Linux on a desktop PC running Firefox in kiosk mode going to a specific web page - Every time Firefox does an update (since version 147) the kiosk mode stops working. The very latest update, after a reboot, just shows the menu bars and not Firefox going to that specified web page. Has the kiosk code changed since v147 ?
I am using Ubuntu Linux on a desktop PC running Firefox in kiosk mode going to a specific web page - Every time Firefox does an update (since version 147) the kiosk mode stops working. The very latest update, after a reboot, just shows the menu bars and not Firefox going to that specified web page. Has the kiosk code changed since v147 ?
ყველა პასუხი (3)
No changes have been made to that. Can you post a screenshot?
I can't because have reverted to an earlier version so that the kiosk continues to operate.
OK, so 147 is definitely broke though? Can you give me the parameters to launch your kiosk? I'll try to recreate.