Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Soundcloud

Christina K

I have downloaded Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) whichis intended for macOS 10.14 and below but I still cannot open Soundcloud, any help?

I have downloaded Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) whichis intended for macOS 10.14 and below but I still cannot open Soundcloud, any help?

ყველა პასუხი (3)

What is happening when you try to open soundcloud?

This is the message I get: Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Need help? Chrome | Firefox | Safari | Edge Popular searches

Yeah they detect 115 as too old. I just changed the user agent and it seems to work. Look for e.g. "Chrome Mask" addon and similar, like addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/ — and it should work if you select something more current.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.