Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Firefox for iOS will not open, but forces me to log in with WWPass Key

phoffnh

I just added Firefox to my desktop computer, then I added it to my iPhone. I think that I may have mistakenly check the box to use WWPass Key to open the mobile app b/c now I cannot open the mobile app at all. Is there a way I can alter the way my mobile firefox app opens? Right now, I can't access it. Thanks.

I just added Firefox to my desktop computer, then I added it to my iPhone. I think that I may have mistakenly check the box to use WWPass Key to open the mobile app b/c now I cannot open the mobile app at all. Is there a way I can alter the way my mobile firefox app opens? Right now, I can't access it. Thanks.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.