Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

why and I getting the message "the certificate for imap.gmail.com does not come from a trusted source"

Leone Ratz

I am not getting my emails and when they do come in they are not showing the content.

I am not getting my emails and when they do come in they are not showing the content.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Hi Leone,

This usually happens when you use anti-virus software that has some "web protection" element. Do you use such software? If so, then I can guide you through the solution.

Regards, Balázs

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.