Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

"your browser is being managed by your organization" How do i deactivate or disable this?

startrekie45

This is a personal computer, not associated with any organization. I do not believe it to be necessary on this browser. If it is, please advise. If it is not necessary, please tell me how to disable,deactivate, or remove it. This message only appears in firefox. I don't know where it came from and therefore I do not trust it being there. If it was placed there BY fire fox, also please advise.

This is a personal computer, not associated with any organization. I do not believe it to be necessary on this browser. If it is, please advise. If it is not necessary, please tell me how to disable,deactivate, or remove it. This message only appears in firefox. I don't know where it came from and therefore I do not trust it being there. If it was placed there BY fire fox, also please advise.

ყველა პასუხი (2)

I'm pretty sure that this came from your antivirus or security software.

Can you type about:policies in your URL bar and paste what you see?