Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Weird fullscreen animation on mac

senne1009

So on my macbook when I enable fullscreen the anmation is super weird. first it stretches the video to the top and then just expands to the whole screen, when I go out of fullscreen is stretches to the bottom and then goes out off fullscreen. for example on safari it just expands the video until it takes up the whole screen. I have gone in about:config and disabled the fullscreen animation but that did nothing.

So on my macbook when I enable fullscreen the anmation is super weird. first it stretches the video to the top and then just expands to the whole screen, when I go out of fullscreen is stretches to the bottom and then goes out off fullscreen. for example on safari it just expands the video until it takes up the whole screen. I have gone in about:config and disabled the fullscreen animation but that did nothing.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

See if changing full-screen-api.macos-native-full-screen in about:config makes any difference.