Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

Syncing PC Firefox with Android Firefox

crogerblair1

These days, how do you sync an Android phone or tablet with a PC? The instructions given don't work because I can't find the "Sync" button on Android Firefox.

Thanks.

These days, how do you sync an Android phone or tablet with a PC? The instructions given don't work because I can't find the "Sync" button on Android Firefox. Thanks.
პასუხის ნახვა სრულად

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Do you see your Firefox Account email address?

If so, select that to access your Firefox Sync settings.

ყველა პასუხი (4)

Paul, the article says to click the "Sync" button; I can't find that button (even in "settings") on either my phone or my tablet. What am I missing?

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Do you see your Firefox Account email address?

If so, select that to access your Firefox Sync settings.

Paul, thank you for your patience. I found the setting, and I'm OK now.