Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Remove secondary email from locked account

andre.wahlb

Hello,

I have an old account that I'm locked out from. The two factor authentication is activated but I don't have access to that device nor do I have the recovery codes. The email registered is an old one that I do not care much about anymore. However, the recovery email/secondary one is my regular email address that I do use daily. Is it possible to have that one removed from the old account so that I can create a new one using that email? It's super annoying being prevented from registering an account using two of my email addresses.

Thanks!

Hello, I have an old account that I'm locked out from. The two factor authentication is activated but I don't have access to that device nor do I have the recovery codes. The email registered is an old one that I do not care much about anymore. However, the recovery email/secondary one is my regular email address that I do use daily. Is it possible to have that one removed from the old account so that I can create a new one using that email? It's super annoying being prevented from registering an account using two of my email addresses. Thanks!

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi Andre

I am sorry, but if you are unable to access that account, you will not be able to remove that email address.